At Merchant Provisions, we are committed to providing you with the best payment solutions for your business. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you streamline your payment process and grow your business.
While your average customer may not be shopping with cryptocurrencies today, forecasts reveal that they will be soon. We have partnered with the next-generation transactional hub for cryptocurrency payments allowing merchants to accept it with no risks, no chargebacks and their customers can spend it easily and securely.
This cryptocurrency payment solution does not compete with credit card companies but rather adds an additional revenue stream for you to increase your bottom line.
Our solution offers a low payment processing fee per transaction and offers full integration into your merchant’s current payment platforms with a seamless, branded check-out process. It’s a safe, secure, and effective way for merchants to accept cryptocurrency without having to actually ‘touch’ cryptocurrency, guaranteeing price protection for your business by eliminating the volatility from cryptocurrency price swings.
We equip business owners with the technology to seamlessly integrate cryptocurrency payments into your business without taking the risk of cryptocurrency market volatility.
The Ground-Floor Opportunity:
* Over 6% of businesses already accept cryptocurrency payments
* Over 1 million transactions, worth over 2 billion USD daily
* Market is expected to grow 50% in the near future
Our cryptocurrency payment solution helps eliminate fraud. Similar to our E-Check service, cryptocurrency payments also prevent chargebacks.
Guaranteed price protection, eliminating the volatility and liquidity risk of accepting cryptocurrency payments. For example, if you sell an item for $50, you receive $50 minus a minimal processing fee.
* Offer multiple cryptocurrencies
* Accept cryptocurrency payments from any EWallet alongside our B2B credit card processing
* Accept cryptocurrency payments online, in-store and via invoice
* Easy integration and deployment
* A new, untapped revenue stream
* Reduced processing costs
* Cross-border transactions